400. Insights: Love and partnerships in fintech
Love is in the air at 11:FS HQ. In our 400th instalment of Fintech Insider, your hosts Leda Glyptis, David Brear, and Jason Bates get together to talk about their favourite industry partnerships. Whether that’s big banks merging, fintech team-ups or collaborations between fintechs and incumbents, we spend this episode digging into the best relationships in this industry and our hosts’ personal favourites. Plus, for the first time on Fintech Insider, we open up the phone lines and invite some guests to share their favourite partnerships too. Joining us over the airwaves are:
- Caroline Plumb – Founder & CEO at Fluidly
- Ali Paterson – Editor in Chief at Fintech Finance
- Dave Cunningham – Director of Business Development at Trūata
We discuss Monzo and IFTTT, Barclays and Flux, Apple and Goldman Sachs and much much more. Did your favourite fintech partnership make our list? Tune in to find out!
This podcast is brought to you by Stake, the digital brokerage app bringing you unrivalled access to the US market. Invest in over 3,500 US stocks and ETFs, including game-changing companies like Google, Amazon and Tesla. Trading is instant, direct and commission-free, and with a fully digitised sign-up, you’ll be in the market in minutes. Visit hellostake.com or search ‘Stake Trade’ to seize the US market’s 31 trillion dollars-worth of opportunity today.
Love fintech? Then sign up for our newsletter, Fintech in Five. A snack-sized selection of the week’s biggest stories, longer reads, soundbites and more. Just visit this link to sign up! 11fs.com/newsletter
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates, Leda Glyptis and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive into subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed this episode, don’t forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Please note, we do not produce Fintech Insider, we merely are fans and repost it!
- Quaint Oak Bank Selects Finzly to Modernize Payments and Enable its Embedded Banking Practice Read more
- Fabrick Closes 2023 With A 14.5% Revenue Increase To €54.7 Million And Integrates Subsidiary Axerve To Enhance Payment Services Efficiency Read more
- Grifin launches Adaptive Investing™ to fulfill the promise of “democratizing” investments Read more
- Lloyds Bank forges UK’s first trade digitalisation partnership with WaveBL Read more
- DKK Partners secures initial approval from the Virtual Assets Regulatory Authority of Dubai Read more