Solaris becomes new partner for ADAC credit card
ADAC Finanzdienste GmbH and Solarisbank AG will cooperate on the ADAC credit card program in the future. Solaris will replace Landesbank Berlin (LBB) as co-branding partner for the ADAC credit card in the second half of 2023. Until then, the partnership with LBB will continue. All existing services will continue to be available to card holders.
ADAC Finanzdienste GmbH and LBB had informed in October 2021 that their cooperation in the credit card business would expire and that a new banking partner would take over in 2023. All agreements regulating the transition of the cooperation have now been reached with Solarisbank AG. This means that the ADAC credit card portfolio can be handed over to the new co-branding partner.
“In Solaris, we have found the ideal partner for the ADAC credit card program, with whom we can seamlessly continue and further develop our portfolio. The needs of our existing customers have top priority. With the modern and powerful platform of our new partner, we can continue all successful services for our members and at the same time further expand the range of services.” – Mahbod Asgari, Executive Board of ADAC SE
“As Europe’s leading provider of Banking-as-a-Service, we are delighted that we have been able to convince our new cooperation partner with innovative processes and solutions and that we will be able to take over the high-quality card offering for ADAC members from 2023. We are convinced that ADAC has enormous potential for the further expansion of contextual banking. Together, we will shape the future of this exciting ecosystem.” Roland Folz, CEO of Solarisbank AG
Companies In This Post
- 2022 Cybersecurity Census Report: Less than a quarter of financial services organisations feel their business is very well prepared to defend against cyberattacks Read more
- AntAlpha Hosts Digital Asset Conference in Hong Kong Read more
- Agreement with Singapore opens new fintech market for UK businesses Read more
- Binance Launches Next Phase of User Transparency Updates Read more
- Nium Unveils ‘Closed Loop’ Payments Alternative for Airlines and OTAs Read more