Payments Fintech Paysend Attracts Top Executive from Amex
One of the UK’s most experienced Financial Services marketers, Rupert Bedell has joined Paysend as the Chief Marketing Officer, completing Paysend’s Exco line-up.
Rupert Bedell previously led B2B marketing at American Express for EMEA, where he oversaw huge digital acquisition growth in the last 4 years, whilst overhauling the credit card provider’s digital channels. Bedell began his career at Barclays before moving on to lead B2B Marketing at RBS, where he led the recovery of NatWest as a business brand.
Abdul Kerimov, Co-Founder and Executive Chairman of Paysend, said, “Rupert brings huge experience of marketing to Paysend. We are now a genuinely global business enabling consumers in 175 countries to benefit from market leading money transfer services and I look forward to Rupert now contributing to our further success. I am delighted to welcome him to the executive team.”
Commenting on the appointment Rupert Bedell added, “I’m hugely excited to be joining this emerging business, for what will be a very different kind of challenge. Paysend has incredible potential, in terms of product strength and the international footprint it has already built in just 5 years of operation. This is a fast-moving sector, but I believe Paysend’s development speed and scalability will give us real advantage. The challenge is now to get the brand on the international map as quickly as possible”.
Companies In This Post
- Oxbury Bank — Britain’s Only Dedicated AgTech Bank — Announces Breakeven and on Target for £1 Billion in Lending Read more
- Battleface Makes Debut Into Canada Through Partnership With Hunter McCorquodale Read more
- NEAR Foundation & NYU SPS Collaborate on Web3 & Sports Industry Workshop Read more
- Diebold Nixdorf Announces Octavio Marquez Elected as Chairman Read more
- Apollo Global Management, Neuberger Berman and Oaktree Capital Provide Private Markets Perspectives in Pm Alpha Outlook Webcast Read more