John Woods appointed Chief Revenue Officer at Zenus Bank
John Woods has been appointed Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) at Zenus Bank, the U.S. Bank that allows people and businesses around the world to open a true U.S. bank account without the need to be a U.S. citizen or resident.
In the newly created position, John will take responsibility for driving client acquisition and revenue growth for the Retail, Corporate and Banking-as-a-Service business units within the bank.
José A Díaz-Ortiz, CEO of Zenus Bank, said: ‘John has been working with Zenus since 2019, so knows our business, plans and aspirations well. He’s successfully set-up and operated our Marketing & Client Service functions and this is the natural progression. This year we have exciting plans to accelerate our growth, expand our product and services and cement our position as a global bank. I have faith that John is the right person to lead this for us.’
To date, John has established Zenus’ marketing operations. Activating paid acquisition channels and overseeing the bank’s recent re-brand, website re-platforming and the launch of the Zenus Visa debit card. He will remain in London with his team for this role.
John Woods, CRO of Zenus Bank, said, ‘Joining the team to launch a U.S. bank during lockdown always promised it was going to be an interesting ride, and it’s been proven so. We’ve come a long way in just a few years, and I’m excited to take on this new challenge for the business.’
Prior to joining Zenus Bank, Mr. Woods has led transformational change and driven accelerated growth in multiple companies. Having held numerous senior roles at Barclays Bank and successfully re-launching the online business bank he moved into FX trading, leading CMC Markets through a digital transformation for their successful FTSE 250 IPO. More recently he’s led Samsung’s European digital operations and assisted Bain Capital in the separation and launch of a new business, Zellis (The UK’s largest payroll provider).
Companies In This Post
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more