Accounting software specialist Bright launches automated proposal product
Multi-award-winning software provider, Bright, has announced the launch of BrightPropose, a streamlined, digital solution to producing tailored, branded proposals for accounting professionals in the UK and Ireland.
In any accountancy practice, bringing in new business is fundamental to growth, but with 99% of accounting professionals suffering from burn-out due to being time poor, and juggling a plethora of admin-related tasks, building proposals could easily fall to the bottom of their list.
Disconnected systems or manual processes only hinder an accountant’s productivity, but with solutions, like BrightPropose, time spent on building accurate and personalised proposals can be reduced drastically.
BrightPropose users can remove the guesswork out of fee setting, and streamline the process of outlining their practice’s services, pricing and billing, in minutes.
The solution’s key benefits include branded templates that align with customers’ unique brand style and the removal of any pricing ambiguity or risk relating to under- or over-pricing.
The software is also customisable, enabling teams to make edits to templates quickly and easily. This ensures consistent quality of service across client-facing documents.
Commenting on the latest software launch at Bright, CEO, Kevin McCallum, said:
“We know accountants are among the busiest workforce in the business landscape, often juggling administrative jobs, alongside fee-paying and profit-building activities. That’s why we’re always on the look-out for solutions that will make accountant’s lives easier.
“The accounting industry is built on reputation and trust, and we understand the role that this plays when building proposals for prospective customers. First impressions count, and proposals – when done right – can be the difference between growing your company by securing new customers. Our latest solution, BrightPropose, aims to streamline the creation of professional proposals so that your teams can spend their valuable time developing relationships beyond the paperwork.”
Companies In This Post
- Juniper Research: Digital Identity Verification Checks to Pass the 70 Billion Mark in 2024, as Businesses Prioritise Fraud Prevention Read more
- Pie Insurance Appoints Audra Foglietta as Chief Financial Officer Read more
- Triterras Announces the Appointment of Vinay Kapoor to Executive Vice President Read more
- Exchange Bank Taps Pidgin to Provide Real-Time Payment Options for Customers Read more
- Kroll Launches Detection and Response Maturity Model and Finds 91% of Businesses Overestimate Their Cyber Maturity, Increasing Their Vulnerability to Cyberattacks Read more