FICO Repeats Leader Status in 2023 Forrester AI Decisioning Platforms Wave
- FICO® Platform was again named one of the industry’s top decisioning platforms in “The Forrester Wave™: AI Decisioning Platforms, Q2 2023” report.
- Since the launch of the initial report in 2018, FICO is the only decisioning platform vendor to achieve “leader” ranking every edition.
Global analytics software firm FICO announced today that its industry-leading FICO® Platform received top placement in “The Forrester Wave™: AI Decisioning Platforms, Q2 2023” report. Download the full report here.
As defined by Forrester, AI decisioning platforms provide enterprise business and technology teams with tools to author and automate business decision logic in a wide variety of applications by leveraging combinations of decision intelligence technologies such as business rules, machine learning, optimization, and more. In describing the capabilities that continue to make FICO® Platform a leader, Forrester wrote:
- “FICO enables smarter business decisions across an organization.”
- “FICO helps enterprises envision data-driven, governed, auditable, and constantly monitored decisions throughout the organization that are fast to change and outcome-measurable.”
- “FICO is a good fit for companies that require breadth and depth of decision intelligence technologies and must have the highest level of decision governance, monitoring, auditing, and security.”
“Forrester’s continued recognition of FICO Platform as one of the industry’s top decisioning platforms is an honor, and further validation of our leadership position,” said Stephanie Covert, executive vice president of Software at FICO. “Organizations are turning to enterprise intelligence platforms as the most effective means to achieve their digital transformation goals. Our rapid innovation and intense customer focus have enabled us to achieve 14 consecutive quarters of greater than 40% year-over-year growth of FICO Platform.”
Forrester used 11 criteria to evaluate 13 AI decisioning platform vendors for their strength of offerings and strength of strategy. FICO is one of only five leaders in the report and earned the highest possible scores for:
- Product vision
- Market approach
- Authoring tools
- Supporting products and services
FICO® Platform is designed to sharpen enterprises’ competitive advantage with an unparalleled depth of insights for applied intelligence, which powers customer connections and drives strategic business outcomes. This powerful technology breaks down silos across teams and powers organizations’ talent forces to achieve customer-focused digital transformation, while giving enterprises greater agility, transparency, trust, and business user control. More information: https://www.fico.com/en/fico-
Download “The Forrester Wave™: AI Decisioning Platforms, Q2 2023” report, here: https://www.fico.com/en/
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Tink Will Embed Ecolytiq’s Solution Into Its Platform to Scale Sustainability Services Across Europe Read more
- Pleo launches unique auto top up functionality powered by J.P. Morgan payments Read more
- MPowered Mortgages Launches New Features to Automate Mortgage Application Process Further Read more
- Artificial Intelligence to take centre stage at the Singapore FinTech Festival 2023 Read more
- First Digital Group is Propelling Digital Asset Innovation With the Launch of Its New Stablecoin FDUSD, Bridging Stability With Innovation to Revolutionise the Existing Global Financial Landscape Read more