349. News: Get rich quick!
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Our expert hosts, Simon Taylor and Sarah Kocianski, are joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week. This week’s guests include:
- Stephen Lemon – Cofounder and VP at CurrencyCloud
- Carl Hazeley – VP at Finimize
- Caroline Plumb – CEO of Fluidly
- We also hear from Sam Maule, 11:FS MP and Wander Rutgers, VP MD at Robin Hood!
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- Remedies Pool C winners are announced (1:44)
- Goldman Sachs dips into subprime lending with Apple Card (11:52)
- Robinhood gains authorisation to open in the UK (21:45)
- Central Bank of Ireland to skip deadline for SCA rules (28:30)
- Venmo launches instant transfers to bank accounts (33:40)
- WeChat Pay and Alipay partner QFPay raises $20 million to develop new digital payment solutions (41:19)
- Hey Google, lend me a tenner? NatWest trials voice banking (48:45)
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates, Leda Glyptis and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive in subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed don’t forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/fintechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, alternatively email [email protected]!
Please note, we do not produce Fintech Insider, we merely are fans and repost it!
- BondExchange Launches First Embedded Surety Application Read more
- Invstr Named Best Social Trading Platform of 2023 by FinTech Breakthrough Awards Read more
- Ally Names Russell Hutchinson as Chief Financial Officer Read more
- Interactive Brokers Expected to Raise Interest Rates to USD 4.33% on Instantly Available Cash Read more
- Bit Digital, Inc. Announces Strategic Investment in Auros Global Limited Read more