FF Virtual Arena: Mentorpreneurship with LSE & OakNorth
In today’s Virtual Arena join London School of Economics Laura Jane Silverman, OakNorth’s Rishi Khosla and our host Douglas Mackenzie as they discuss the ‘Mentorpreneurship’ programme that is supporting students and alumni alike. With working and studying from home, how can people make the connections to go on and succeed in such a practical industry? Find out more about how this incredible program is seeking to resolve this across the world.
- Quaint Oak Bank Selects Finzly to Modernize Payments and Enable its Embedded Banking Practice Read more
- Fabrick Closes 2023 With A 14.5% Revenue Increase To €54.7 Million And Integrates Subsidiary Axerve To Enhance Payment Services Efficiency Read more
- Grifin launches Adaptive Investing™ to fulfill the promise of “democratizing” investments Read more
- Lloyds Bank forges UK’s first trade digitalisation partnership with WaveBL Read more
- DKK Partners secures initial approval from the Virtual Assets Regulatory Authority of Dubai Read more