Fintech Finance Presents: The Fintech Show 5.08 – Customer Demands and the Future of Finance
In today’s episode of The Fintech Show we look at the demand for digital services and real-time payments. e-Commerce is highlighting the incredible shift going on in payments with values going down and customer demands going up and financial institutions are struggling to keep up with this new customer led ecosystem. To find out how FIs can adapt and evolve rather than just adopt new strategies we speak with Søren Skov Mogensen, Chief Growth Officer at Banking Circle Group, Angus Ross from Finastra and McKinsey’s Albion Murati.
People In This Post
- Newfront Appoints Former Marsh Leader as US Growth Leader Read more
- Kroo: Only UK current account to offer more than 3% AER interest on balances up to £85k Read more
- Banking Transformed Podcast: Global Trends that will Disrupt Finance in 2023 Read more
- Barclays sets out its flexible banking strategy Read more
- TD Announces Exclusive Strategic Relationship With CanadaVisa to Help Support Newcomers as They Establish Their Financial Life in Canada Read more