27th – 28th April 2016: European Blockchain Congress
Join us at the European Blockchain Congress, taking place April 27-28, 2016 to learn from, meet and network with 70+ key industry leaders from Enterprise, Financial Institutes and the Financial Services Industry to assess the practical uses of the distributed ledger.
With a truly stellar line up of the who’s who in Blockchain, participants include big financial institutions and front runners in Blockchain innovation such as Dave Birch (Consult Hyperion), Simon Taylor (Barclays), Alex Batlin (UBS), and Fabian Vandenreydt (Innotribe & The SWIFT Institute, SWIFT). Join the innovators in Blockchain as we address the problems associated with mainstream adoption of the distributed ledger, and identify the key issues facing financial institutions moving towards this innovative technology.
Hosted by Kisaco Research, this B2B European Blockchain conference will cover:
- The adoption of Blockchain
- Practical uses for the platform
- Regulation and compliance
- Security and scalability
- Utilising the Blockchain and where it can be taken
Attending the congress brings you together with Financial Services, Consultants, Venture Capitalists, Developers/Start-ups and Academics, and will provide a forum to share ideas about collaboration, competition, culture, and common standards that financial institutions need to truly explore the Blockchain.
Download the program online at www.europeanblockchain.com or contact [email protected] for a copy of the agenda today. Save 15% off industry rates when you book online with the code: FINTECH15.
- SavvyMoney Celebrates Signing of 1000th Financial Institution Amid Rapid Growth Read more
- Nene Capital Successfully Concludes First Acquisition of 2023 Read more
- P4 Healthtech Startup AERA Health Raises €4m in Pre-seed Round and Launches Read more
- Acquired.com Partners With Multipay as Its Official Hardware Provider for Card Terminals Read more
- AIB Selects Novidea’s Insurance Platform to Support Its Lloyd’s Coverholder Growth Strategy for the Caribbean Read more