26th April 2017: Mobile Commerce and the Internet of Commerce Things
New advances in technology have enabled virtually every device to be connected to the internet creating a new “Internet of Things” or IoT. Yet the killer app for IoT is commerce. The Internet of Commerce Things (IoCT) has now grown far beyond just mobile phones to encompass wearables and everyday objects that have embedded payment capabilities like watches, clothes, virtual reality goggles, home appliances and even new cars. The technology that powers the IoCT cloud is card-linking.
- Marble launches a full in-app pet insurance marketplace Read more
- TOMRA Partners with Shift4 to Provide Digital ‘Tap-on-Card’ Money-Back Capabilities on Reverse Vending Machines for Reuse Read more
- HitPay Introduces Payout APIs — Supports FAST, RTGS, InstaPay, and PESONet Disbursements Read more
- New street imaging product could revolutionise insurance | FF News at ITC Vegas 2023 Read more
- FinTech Wales releases Fintech in Wales 2022/23 Annual Report Read more