7th – 9th November 2016: Engagement and Experience Expo
Engagement & Experience Expo is a forum to openly discuss customer, brand and channel challenges and solutions.
Discover how to optimize the customer experience at all touch-points and increase the impact of engagement throughout the customer lifecycle. Through a robust slate of best-in-class speakers and interactive discussions, attendees will learn about the latest theories, best practices, relevant case studies, emerging trends and strategies that drive measurable behavioral change and quantifiable results.
Brand marketers benefit from structured networking with their peers during a meet and greet at the beginning of the conference, followed by a peer-to-peer roundtable session on day 2. These networking sessions enable brand marketers to connect with others who are facing similar challenges and opportunities. – See more at:
- BondExchange Launches First Embedded Surety Application Read more
- Invstr Named Best Social Trading Platform of 2023 by FinTech Breakthrough Awards Read more
- Ally Names Russell Hutchinson as Chief Financial Officer Read more
- Interactive Brokers Expected to Raise Interest Rates to USD 4.33% on Instantly Available Cash Read more
- Bit Digital, Inc. Announces Strategic Investment in Auros Global Limited Read more