5th – 6th October 2016: Mobey Day 2016
Mobey Day is the annual flagship event by Mobey Forum that brings together decision makers from the financial services and fintech industries. It empowers banks and other financial institutions to lead the future of digital services.
Mobey Day connects industry thought leaders to identify and understand commercial drivers for a better customer experience.
It is a two-day event filled with opportunities to make strategic business contacts and to hear eye-opening views from industry leaders.
Themes for Mobey Day 2016 include:
- Banking & Payment (R)evolution
- Security and Risks
- Emotions in Finance
Visit our website at www.mobeyday.com |@mobeyforum | #MobeyDay
- Innovate Finance Launches the first Unicorn Council for UK FinTech Read more
- EXCLUSVE: “Playingtowin” – Alana Condratov, Freemarket in ‘The Fintech Magazine’ Read more
- Thredd appoints Global CTO to support further growth plans Read more
- Acquired.com is chosen by Unitas Wholesale as the supplier of choice for Open Banking payments Read more
- Wolters Kluwer launches CCH iFirm® tax and accounting cloud platform in the U.K. Read more