29th – 30th June 2017: IoT Africa 2017
Connecting minds and smart technologies for the next generation IoT transformation
To establish itself as a regional IT hub and transition into a knowledge economy, Kenya has been putting a lot of effort and resources into growing ICT related businesses to foster innovation and develop a dynamic and sustainable ICT sector.
The 14b$ spent on creating the Silicon Savannah – Konza Techno City to support IT entrepreneurs, illustrate the dynamics at play in the country.
IoT Africa, taking place from 29-30 June 2017 in Nairobi, Kenya will gather key stakeholders from government, healthcare, banking and financial services, telecommunication, utilities and service providers to address their challenges in deploying an efficient IoT network
Find out more HERE
- Nexi And Woo Partner To Offer European E-commerce Merchants More Payment Choices Read more
- American Express® Cardmembers can now pay in instalments, with Plan It ™ Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “The Acceleration Game” – Tatyana Kratunova, FIS in ‘The Fintech Magazine’ Read more
- Broadridge Whitepaper Highlights the Drive for Efficiency Amongst Nordic Capital Markets Firms Read more
- Ledgy hires Svein Petter Undheim as the company’s first Head of Financial Reporting Read more