27th September 2017: RegTech Summit Europe
Innovative technologies can ensure that regulations are applied efficiently, so consumers are protected, without compromising margins for financial services firms.
In a market that is crowded with noise about the rise of RegTech, ECN’s RegTech Summit Europe has developed a reputation for delivering insights and connections of exceptional value.
Key topics for 2017:
- Transaction reporting solutions forMiFID II and EMIR compliance
- Uncovering similarities between regulations and re-using data, tostreamline reporting and future-proof new solutions
- Live monitoring, IoT, and other ways toimprove policy making
- Using RegTech to bringinnovative products and services to market
- Which RegTech solutions have the bestaudit trails, transparency, accuracy and scalability
- Mutuallybeneficial collaborations between large firms and RegTech start-ups
Register now – Contact us on +44 (0) 20 3397 7458 or email [email protected] for special rates.
Take advantage of this opportunity to meet face-to-face with industry experts on your toughest challenges – Join us in London on 27 September 2017!
If your company is interested in sponsoring this year’s event, please contact Rebecca Martin on [email protected] or call + 44 20 3397 7462. We will get right back to you with information and our sponsorship brochure.
Visit the website for further details www.finance-edge.com/regtecheu
- Quaint Oak Bank Selects Finzly to Modernize Payments and Enable its Embedded Banking Practice Read more
- Fabrick Closes 2023 With A 14.5% Revenue Increase To €54.7 Million And Integrates Subsidiary Axerve To Enhance Payment Services Efficiency Read more
- Grifin launches Adaptive Investing™ to fulfill the promise of “democratizing” investments Read more
- Lloyds Bank forges UK’s first trade digitalisation partnership with WaveBL Read more
- DKK Partners secures initial approval from the Virtual Assets Regulatory Authority of Dubai Read more