18th – 19th October 2016: FinDEVr
Over two days, FinDEVr Silicon Valley will feature a unique, dual-track agenda centered on 15-minute, fast-paced presentations and networking sessions. Each presentation will showcase a new tool, platform, API or case study from a leading technology company designed to help developers of fintech create better innovations faster.
And presentations are interspersed with more than four hours of high-impact networking in an exhibition area each day. There is no other conference that offers this powerful blend of content.
FinDEVr is the only conference series focused on the TECHNOLOGY side of fintech. It showcases the latest tools, technologies, APIs, platforms, case studies and tutorials that developers, CTOs, software architects, designers, and other technologists will use to create the next wave of fintech innovation. Each dual-track event blends TED-style presentations with just the right amount of high-quality networking in an exhibition area.
20% discount: FintechFinanceDEVr20
- Nexi And Woo Partner To Offer European E-commerce Merchants More Payment Choices Read more
- American Express® Cardmembers can now pay in instalments, with Plan It ™ Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “The Acceleration Game” – Tatyana Kratunova, FIS in ‘The Fintech Magazine’ Read more
- Broadridge Whitepaper Highlights the Drive for Efficiency Amongst Nordic Capital Markets Firms Read more
- Ledgy hires Svein Petter Undheim as the company’s first Head of Financial Reporting Read more