17th – 18th May 2017: Digital Transformation in Insurance
We’re back! We are delighted to announce the return of the Verdict Financial: Digital Transformation in Insurance event to London on the 17-18 May.
Following the success of the 2016 launch event, we will again bring together over 100 insurers, brokers, aggregators and solution providers to delve into themes around digitalisation and efficiency, implementing strategies to exceed the customer’s digital expectations.
The agenda details are underway and will be published shortly – should you feel you could make a valuable contribution, get in contact! Last year we sold out of free places for insurers and aggregators– Register your interest early to ensure your place to network with industry experts and keep ahead of the competition at: http://www.spgmediadesign.com/test/arenareg/verdictinsurance2017/register.asp
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more