16th – 17th May 2017: RegTech MENA
With FinTech taking the region by storm, RegTech (regulatory technology) has emerged as a separate industry sector from FinTech as regulatory compliance is time-consuming and expensive – and it’s just going to get worse!
RegTech solutions try to address complex and costly compliance and risk management challenges that arise from Basel III, IFRAS 9, MiFID II, AML and many more new regulations that need to be implemented before 2018.
RegTech MENA, held on 16 and 17 May 2017 in Dubai, is the first conference in the region dedicated to new digital compliance technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, block chain, big data analytics, cloud computing, biometrics and more.
The conference will provide an understanding of what RegTech means for financial institutions today, explores the latest digital innovations in the regulatory technology and risk management landscape and discusses whether RegTech will become big business for financial institutions looking at managing compliance costs and reducing operational risks.
Seats are limited to attend this highly anticipated event so secure your place NOW!
- New R&D Tax Credit Could Leave Lots to Be Desired for Struggling UK SME’s Read more
- Leading Insurance Franchisor Reaches $1 Billion Milestone, Earns Industry Accolades Read more
- RISE Announces Winners of $1.5 Million Flood Insurance of the Future Challenge Read more
- Newgen Partners with Mambu to Streamline End-to-end Lending Processes Read more
- BayPort Credit Union Wins Two CUNA Diamond Awards for Creative Excellence in Marketing Read more