14th April 2016: European FinTech Awards
Tens of thousands of finance jobs are vanishing. Google, Apple, Facebook and countless FinTech start-ups are disrupting the financial sector. Innovative companies are eager to please millions of frustrated banking customers. Investors are fascinated by the phenomenal profits made by banks struggling with outdated technology. Today, more and more money is being invested in FinTech. The Uber of the banking sector has not yet emerged, but this is only a matter of time. Stay ahead of the game and witness the future of finance by joining the European FinTech Awards & Conference 2016.
The European FinTech Awards & Conference 2016 is one of the biggest events in payments and financial services innovation with 400 handpicked entrepreneurs, innovation heads of European top banks, top European FinTech investors and advisors. They represent companies such as ABN AMRO, Accel, Banco Santander, BNP Paribas, Lloyds Banking Group, Santander InnoVentures and many more. They all come together in Amsterdam to expand their network, develop business, but most of all to witness the future and to see the most innovative and disruptive FinTech companies to be awareded. 25 European FinTech companies, have the opportunity to present their service or product in front of all these European FinTech key players, to show them how to improve the payments and financial service sector.
- Security Bank drives digital transformation of wealth management business with Avaloq Read more
- Prove Identity Partners with TargetData to Continue Expansion into Brazil Read more
- Satago Joins the NayaOne Marketplace Read more
- Hummingbird Launches Automations Product To Take On Time-Consuming Compliance Tasks Read more
- Tandem Bank launches affordability calculator Read more