13th October 2016: African FinTech Awards
You are more than welcome to join the first edition of the African FinTech Awards and Conference where innovative and disruptive FinTech companies are awarded. Meet 13 October 2016 Africa’s leading FinTech entrepreneurs, bankers, investors and advisors, extend your network and develop business. Join the festive award ceremony in Johannesburg. Don’t miss out on the African FinTech Conference featuring international keynote speakers, thought provoking master classes, round tables and pitches by the FinTech 100.
The African FinTech Awards and Conference forms an integrated part of Finance Indaba Africa. Finance Indaba Africa is the largest conference and expo for finance professionals on the Continent. Find out more on Finance-Indaba.com.
Finance Indaba Africa is the biggest annual expo and conference for finance professionals. It brings together peers, technology suppliers, platforms, banks, tools, specialists, CFOs and thought leaders. Over 5,000 visitors tap into a wealth of resources, knowhow and inspiration. Gain unparalleled insights. Cut costs dramatically, send sales & productivity through the roof and boost your company’s profits by 100 percent. What can visitors expect? Who will the visitors meet?
– Banks and finance providers
– Cloud services
– Consultants to improve finance
– Debt collecting services
– Forex advisory
– Insurance solutions and companies
– Investor relation services
– IT providers for reporting and analytics
– Leasing providers
– M&A and corporate finance advisors
– Pay service providers
– Personal Finance advisors
– Private equity companies
– Recruitment and HR agencies
– Tax experts
– Treasury solutions
– And much more
Find a wealth of resources, knowhow and inspiration
The Finance Indaba is open Thursday 09 AM to 10 PM (13 October) and on Friday 9 AM to 7 PM (14 October). Key visitors of the Finance Indaba are finance professionals who – as policymakers or end-users – are involved in procurement of financial solutions and services. Access to the Finance Indaba Africa is free for ACCA, CIMA, SAIPA, AAT, SAIBA, SAAA and SAICA members and finance professionals invited by the exhibitors or partners.
- Aviva to enter Lloyd’s market via acquisition of Probitas Read more
- Atlantic Global Risk Goes live with Novidea Insurance Management Platform to eliminate data silos and empower staff Read more
- Innovate Finance Launches the first Unicorn Council for UK FinTech Read more
- EXCLUSVE: “Playingtowin” – Alana Condratov, Freemarket in ‘The Fintech Magazine’ Read more
- Thredd appoints Global CTO to support further growth plans Read more