27th – 28th February 2018: World Exchange Congress
Shangri-La’s Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa, Muscat, Oman
The Muscat Securities Market is proud to be the Host of the 2018 World Exchange Congress. The event is unofficially the biggest annual meeting for CEOs and senior executives of the world’s trading venues. Each year, at a different location around the world we are joined by around 300 C-level and executive representatives from Stock, FX, Futures, Commodity and Energy Exchanges as well as Clearing Houses, Investment Banks and Regulators. For the last 12 years, the event has visited London, Madrid, Monaco, Istanbul, Barcelona, Doha, Dubai and most recently Budapest in 2017. For 2018, the event will be coming to Muscat, Oman.
The World Exchange Congress is unique in its ability to attract C-level representation from all different sizes of exchanges around the world, from tier one to frontier. In 2018 and in response to demand, participation will be expanding to include representatives at exchanges responsible for Technology, Cyber Security, Innovation and Risk. Our 90-strong speaker faculty will be discussing all aspects of the challenges facing the exchange community today, from global political developments to integrating new technologies such as blockchain and the world of RegTech.
The event is also a fantastic social occasion and over the course of 3 days, attendees will enjoy dinner and drinks receptions, cultural activities and opportunities to explore the beautiful city of Muscat. On behalf of the Muscat Securities Market and Terrapinn, we would be honoured if you were to join us at this years’ event.
For more information, please visit HERE
- MENA Fintech Association Strengthens its Advisory Board with the Addition of Akshay Chopra, Head of Innovation & Design at Visa CEMEA Read more
- Airtel Money Partners With Prudential Uganda and Turaco to Launch ‘Hospital Sente’, an Affordable Health and Protection Product Read more
- Zevoy Offering Cardholders Digital Receipts Powered by ReceiptHero Read more
- Isle of Man Announces International Cohort for FinTech Innovation Challenge Read more
- Visa Defines New Era of How Money Travels Abroad Read more