15th February 2018: E-Commerce Berlin Expo 2018
The E-Commerce Berlin Expo 2018 will take place on February 15, 2018 at Station, Berlin. Berlin’s biggest e-commerce event of the year, which is reaching its third edition, provides a platform for small to big business to network, share innovations and discuss challenges in the e-commerce sector.
What to expect?
– 4000+ visitors
– 100+ exhibitors and sponsors
– Top Keynote Speakers
The entrance for visitors is free of charge. Companies interested in exhibiting can find out more on the website.
For more information click HERE.
- Zevoy Offering Cardholders Digital Receipts Powered by ReceiptHero Read more
- Isle of Man Announces International Cohort for FinTech Innovation Challenge Read more
- Visa Defines New Era of How Money Travels Abroad Read more
- Generali UK embraces Supercede as its reinsurance technology provider following successful UK trial Read more
- Global Property Data and Technology Business PriceHubble Acquires Dataloft to Accelerate Its Growth in the UK Read more