The Paytech Magazine Issue 02
The latest edition of The Paytech magazine is now live, with special guest editor Tony Craddock from the EPA
- Tsuyoshi Notani, Managing Director at JCB, Japan’s only payments network details how they are going to be making waves across the rest of the world.
- Tony Craddock of the EPA, is our guest editor for this edition and he sets out his wisdom on partnerships and how they will ultimately help protect customers from fraud.
- Harry Newman, Head of Banking at Swift, outlines Swift’s tactics when it comes to dealing with DLT.
People In This Post
- Swoop and Sage Unveil Global Partnership to Revolutionize Business Funding and Cost-Savings Solutions Read more
- Leatherback Launches in the UK, Enabling Easier Remittance and Cross-Border Payments for Migrants and Businesses Read more
- Apron Raises $15m to Free Up Small Businesses and Accountants From The Pain of Processing Invoices Read more
- Financial Service Leaders Believe Sector Is “Digitally Fit” but Anxieties Around AI Remain, Reveals New Research Read more
- Haven Life and Nolo Partner to Empower More Americans on Their Financial Journeys Read more