The Paytech Magazine Issue 02
The latest edition of The Paytech magazine is now live, with special guest editor Tony Craddock from the EPA
- Tsuyoshi Notani, Managing Director at JCB, Japan’s only payments network details how they are going to be making waves across the rest of the world.
- Tony Craddock of the EPA, is our guest editor for this edition and he sets out his wisdom on partnerships and how they will ultimately help protect customers from fraud.
- Harry Newman, Head of Banking at Swift, outlines Swift’s tactics when it comes to dealing with DLT.
- Global cross border payment group Zepz appoints new CFO Read more
- SeQura receives up to €150M of financing from Citi; secures continued growth Read more
- Codat Welcomes New Members From Leading Financial Institutions to Product Advisory Board Read more
- Penfold launches industry-first Adviser Portal and service for business advisers Read more
- Westpay Enlists ACI Worldwide to Offer Omni-Commerce Payments to Merchants Read more