Exclusive: ‘Wonderous Wordsmith’ – Isabelle Woodford, Sifted in “Swashbucklers 2020”
If there’s one thing we’re impartial to, it’s a good old fintech article. We can’t get enough of them! Now, we know we’re not the only fintech magazine out there. Of course, we look at our competitors’ content. And every so often we say to ourselves, “You know what? That was brilliant”. Our swashbuckling ship would not be complete without some of the outstanding journalists out there. One of our very favourites is relative newcomer, Isabel Woodford, who writes for Sifted, The Financial Times’ sister publication. We love her insightful and articulate approach. Nice one Sifted!
Unique and Engaging content
Woodford began writing for Sifted in September 2019, and we’ve been impressed by her articles ever since. She has a knack for leaving no stone unturned and finding interesting angles which are sure to keep readers hooked. Unfortunately, we couldn’t get a quote. But we nevertheless take our hats off to this exciting swashbuckler, who is no doubt scribbling away some wonderous news as we write.
One to watch!
Woodford has already made a serious name for herself, and her articles have featured in The Guardian, Reuters, The New York Times and more. We’re sure that we’ll be seeing more of this Swashbuckler in the years to follow. Good luck Woodford! We’re delighted to name exciting new journalist, Isabel Woodford as our next 2020 Swashbuckler.
Companies In This Post
- Mangopay and VTEX Partner to Elevate Global Marketplace Success Read more
- Starfish Digital and Standard Chartered partner to support demand for real-time cash management data Read more
- New Comparison Website Launched to Increase Transparency in the Payments Industry Read more
- Third Sector Organisations Turn to Digital Payments Technology to Support Fundraising Drive Read more
- Paymentology and Tuily Introduce Apple Pay for SMB Credit Cards in Colombia Read more