Jeremy Boot - Temenos - Temenos Community Forum 2023
Over in Vienna for the Temenos Community Forum 2023, we sat down for a conversation […]
Exclusive: 'How to build a bank, Norwegian style' - Kjetil Sørtun, Sparebanken Vest in "The Paytech Magazine"
Kjetil Sørtun, Head of Banking Services at Sparebanken Vest, describes its journey from legacy institution […]
The Paytech Magazine Issue 05
Many of the interviews for this issue were conducted when the world was a very […]
Fintech Finance Presents: The Paytech Show 3.03 - Open Banking, Use Cases, Mass Cases
In this episode of The Paytech Show, Doug Mackenzie heads to the land of Open Banking, the Nordics, where even the most traditional banks are taking to innovation far quicker than anywhere else.
- FCA introduces tough new rules for marketing cryptoassets Read more
- EasySend and Imburse, a DuckCreek Company, Are Partnering to Streamline End-to-end Digital Payment Processes Read more
- NEXT Insurance and Gusto Expand Partnership to Modernize Embedded Payroll Experience Read more
- SEC To Sue Top Exchanges, Bitcoin Sent Into a Tailspin Read more
- Cover Whale Ushers in New Era of Insurtech with Industry’s First Chief AI Officer Read more