Fintech Finance Presents: The Paytech Show 3.03 – Open Banking, Use Cases, Mass Cases
In this episode of The Paytech Show, Doug Mackenzie heads to the land of Open Banking, the Nordics, where even the most traditional banks are taking to innovation far quicker than anywhere else. Sparebanken Vest’s Kjetil Sørtun tells us about how their bank has rolled out an entirely digital offering. Open Banking specialists, Georg Olav Ramstad and Paul Francis Walvik-Joynt over at Nets tell Doug how payments are at the heart of Open Banking. Speaking of payments, David Alexandre Salvail from the company Zeipt tells us how they can actually use payment data to improve a retailer’s customer experience and ecological footprint.
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more