Mark te Riele – Sustainable investing has gone from niche to mainstream
In this new episode of Fintech Cappuccino Conny and Brian are joined by Mark te Riele, Head of Global Marketing at Robeco. Mark has been active in the asset management industry across the globe for over 20 years. He served in various senior executive roles based out of Amsterdam, Jakarta, Hong Kong and London. He covered asset management markets in Asia Pacific, Europe and Latin America. His experience in business development, marketing, corporate development and strategy has been instrumental in delivering excellence to his clients with state of the art solutions. He held Board positions at various asset management entities across Asia Pacific and Europe.
Please note, we do not produce Fintech Cappuccino we merely are fans and repost it!
- Eltropy to Host Webinar on How CFIs Can Set Themselves Up for Success with ChatGPT Read more
- Profile Software Offers Digital and Core Banking as SaaS on AWS Read more
- Truist to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference Read more
- RIBBIT Acquires ValidiFI, Bolstering Data, Products and Market Presence Read more
- BridgeFT Named a Finalist in Three Categories in the 2023 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Read more