About Isabel Naidoo
Background in talent, engagement, organisational development and change management with technology, financial services and consulting industry experience. I have led the development and implementation of people strategies across the globe.
Currently Chief People Officer at Wise.
I talk publicly and blog regularly on technology, disruption, inclusion and the workplace:
Speaking engagements include:
– Humans leading Humans (May 2021)
– Digital HR leaders (April 2021)
– Panel session on COVID impacts on workforce (People Analytics and the Future of Work) (April 2020)
– Demystifying Data and building a Strategic Talent Function: Unleash, Paris (Presentation) (October 2019)
– People Strategy meets People Analytics: People Analytics and Future of Work conference, London (keynote) (April 2019)
– Digitizing the Workplace: Glint engagement conference, Monterey (Presentation) (October 2018)
– Inclusive Leadership: Unleash, London (Panel) (March 2018)
– Innovation: HR Strategy roundtable, London (Facilitation) (March 2018)
– Digital Organisation: RethinkHR & Technology Minds Europe, London (Presentation) (June 2017)
– Digitising the workplace: Impact HR by Bersin-Deloitte, Florida (Presentation) (May 2017)
Specialities: Leadership, management, organizational change, organizational development, project management, strategic planning, human resources, human capital strategy, employee engagement, retention, leadership development, talent management, diversity strategy, recruiting, employer brand strategy, learning and development, training, communication, executive coaching, public speaking, workforce analytics, HR transformation, data, CHRO, succession, employee experience, people strategy, analytics, change, coaching, fintech, mergers, acquisitions, consulting