About Angaj Bhandari
Successful experience in providing Business Development, Strategy & Business Operation leadership in challenging situations. A strategist & implementer with recognized proficiency in spearheading business with an aim to accomplish desired plans and goals.
Business Leader with skills in leading direct reports as well as cross-functional teams. Proven ability to manage key accounts and large-scale projects. Exceptional communicator with consultative sales approach for Solution Sales and Relationship management. Robust Channel Management and training experience in retail and direct sales network.
Successfully managed sales leadership, revenue growth and business expansion in Nokia, Royal Bank of Scotland (Previously ABN AMRO Bank) and Bharti Airtel Ltd.
Co-founded and managed Paymint Global Payment Solutions Pvt Ltd, a Program management start-up in open loop pre-paid cards.
– Payment processing and financial technology solutions
– New Product Development and Project Management (M-commerce, Mobile Wallet, Solution sales)
– Start-up Management and roll out (Financial Services and Prepaid payment solutions)
– Strategic Market Planning and Business Development
– Customer Acquisition and Relationship Management
– Marketing, Branding, Merchandising, Promotions and Creating alliances
– Channel and Corporate Sales Strategies
– Profit Center Management, Budgeting, Forecasting & Pricing
– Sales Force Development, recruitment and training
– Cross-Functional Team Management