YOOX NET-A-PORTER Group and Klarna announce global partnership
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP, the world leader in online luxury and fashion, has today announced an international partnership with Klarna, a leading global retail bank, payments and shopping service. Through the partnership YOOX NET-A-PORTER customers will be able to pay using Klarna’s popular ‘pay later’ products, including its Pay in 3 and Pay in 4 options.
Brands across the YOOX NET-A-PORTER portfolio will be able to offer customers flexible payment options on top of the other payment methods already available, allowing them to spread the cost of purchases over time, with no interest charged. Klarna’s flexible payment services have already begun to be rolled out across the YOOX NET-A-PORTER Group, starting with MR PORTER – where the service is available in the US, UK, Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Belgium and Finland. NET-A-PORTER has launched in the US and Australia with other European markets launching later in 2021. This will be followed by implementation across THE OUTNET and YOOX over the next 12 months.
Companies In This Post
- Alta Signa Expands into Central and Southeastern Europe Read more
- Businesses look to lower costs – Revolut Business Customers Data Read more
- Better Surpasses $100B in Mortgages Funded for American Families Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “A Thoroughly Modern Mobility” – Sonia Flynn, Zego in ‘The Insurtech Magazine’ Read more
- Ethos Launches Life Insurance Offering through AIP Marketing Alliance Read more