WorkLife Teams up With Advantage to Help Firms Navigate Staff Wellbeing Benefits
Employee benefits platform, WorkLife by OpenMoney, has partnered with The Advantage Travel Partnership to offer affordable access to financial and health wellbeing benefits to the employees at nearly 700 member locations throughout the UK.
In this latest joint venture, Advantage, the UK’s largest independent travel agent partnership, will give its member partners the opportunity to access WorkLife’s platform at a preferential rate. The platform provides premium workplace benefits to support employee’s financial, mental, and physical wellbeing. Benefits include discounts and cashback on high street retailers, restaurants, and gyms. Access to regulated financial advice and other money management tools, plus access to the NHS-approved mental wellbeing support app, ShinyMind.
Paul Chedzey, Commercial Director of WorkLife said: “We want all staff in the UK to have access to high-quality but affordable benefits that support their financial, mental, and physical wellbeing, and the size of a business should not restrict this from happening. That’s why we’re excited to work with Advantage to ensure their partner firms are able to provide their staff with tools to support their wellbeing, without breaking the bank.”
David Moon, Head of Business Development at The Advantage Travel Partnership said: “Our role at Advantage is to support our members by continually offering them a wide range of practical and value-adding solutions for their businesses. We are delighted to be partnering with WorkLife, as this proposition will enable our members to offer their teams an extensive variety of tangible benefits at a time when the cost-of-living crisis is really biting.”
Companies In This Post
- Swoop and Sage Unveil Global Partnership to Revolutionize Business Funding and Cost-Savings Solutions Read more
- Leatherback Launches in the UK, Enabling Easier Remittance and Cross-Border Payments for Migrants and Businesses Read more
- Apron Raises $15m to Free Up Small Businesses and Accountants From The Pain of Processing Invoices Read more
- Financial Service Leaders Believe Sector Is “Digitally Fit” but Anxieties Around AI Remain, Reveals New Research Read more
- Haven Life and Nolo Partner to Empower More Americans on Their Financial Journeys Read more