Wolters Kluwer announces global, strategic partnership with LTIMindtree
Wolters Kluwer CCH Tagetik, today announced a strategic partnership with LTIMindtree [NSE: LTIM, BSE: 540005], a global technology consulting and digital solutions company. This partnership provides LTIMindtree’s global clients with access to the CCH Tagetik Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solution, which supports and accelerates the digital transformation of financial operations through a unified platform.
The award-winning CCH Tagetik solution provides an intuitive interface, built-in financial intelligence and automated workflows that go beyond traditional CPM solutions, empowering finance teams across industries to:
- Complete everyday financial processes, swiftly, so that teams can focus on strategic goals
- Adhere to major financial regulations and simplify compliance processes
- Improve productivity and reduce financial close cycle time
- Make faster and better-informed financial decisions
Sudhir Chaturvedi, President and Executive Board Member, LTIMindtree, said: “We are excited to partner with Wolters Kluwer and combine the salient features of CCH Tagetik with our domain expertise to accelerate the financial transformation initiatives of our clients with renewed rigor, agility, and efficiency. We are confident that the CCH Tagetik embedded predictive intelligence and open, unified platform architecture will enable CFOs across industries to solve complex business challenges and achieve transformation at scale by making it easier to integrate enterprise-wide financial, strategic, and operational processes and goals.”
As part of this agreement, LTIMindtree will serve as the technology implementation partner, supporting the deployment of the CCH® Tagetik platform in clients’ environments.
Ralf Gärtner, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Corporate Performance Solutions at Wolters Kluwer CCH Tagetik, added: “This strategic partnership provides Wolters Kluwer with additional fuel to accelerate the rapid, global expansion of our comprehensive CCH® Tagetik platform among LTIMindtree clients. Together, we will deliver strong value in finance transformation projects.”
Companies In This Post
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more