Twenty7tec adds Tandem Bank to SOURCE
In 2022, Tandem Bank launched its specialist residential product range with an aim of being the UK’s greener digital bank. Tandem’s green mortgage products offer a rate reduction of up to 0.3% for new customers whose homes have an energy efficiency rating of A-C.
Users of SOURCE can filter by ‘Green Products’. Twenty7tec data shows that the number of times this filter has been applied when sourcing has increased by 280% since January 2022, showing the demand for green products is increasing.
Nakita Moss, National Account Manager at Twenty7tec noted “The opportunity to work closer with Tandem and onboard their refreshing product range and criteria to Twenty7tec has been welcomed and we’re delighted to be able to offer Tandem Banks product range to our SOURCE users.
Richard Angell, Head of Sales and National Accounts at Tandem commented, “We are delighted to be included on Twenty7tec’s SOURCE module. The partnership with Twenty7tec ensures that access to our products reaches the widest number of adviser firms and provides a tried and tested means of engaging with us. Twenty7tec is at the forefront of mortgage technology development and we have worked closely together to seamlessly integrate our system.”
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more