TotallyMoney Launches Fintern Via API in Just Four Days
TotallyMoney, the credit app that helps everyone move their money forward, announces new API integration with digital consumer lender, Fintern.
- Fintern leverages open banking and AI to bring affordable lending to a wider audience
- Eligibility checking allows customers to apply with greater confidence
- Guaranteed rates means they knowing exactly how much they’ll need to repay
- TotallyMoney welcomed its 4 millionth customer and announced £9 million investment in November
The two fintechs collaborated to launch the latest TotallyMoney API integration in less than one week, meaning millions more can access the product.
Putting the API in rapid integrations
TotallyMoney’s API integration with Fintern harnesses the power of customer data, making sure it works for them and not against them.
This starts with TotallyMoney’s proprietary MatchFactor algorithm, which ranks products based on what’s best and most suitable for its customers. Eligibility checking allows customers to apply with greater confidence, knowing their chances of being accepted. At the same time, guaranteed rates mean that a customer will know how much their borrowing will cost them before they apply.
TotallyMoney’s pre-API filters and actionable insights allow Fintern to optimise performance based on data-driven recommendations. When it comes to decision making, Fintern leverages open banking data and AI to analyse their customers’ transaction data, allowing them to open up affordable lending to a much wider audience. This comes at an important time, with many feeling the squeeze of soaring inflation and a looming rise in interest rates.
Qin Su, TotallyMoney Commercial Director comments,
“TotallyMoney wants customers’ data to work for them and not against them. Fintern is able to harness the power of open banking to make lending decisions.
“Our ability to integrate Fintern via an API in just a few days shows our intent to be the go-to-market partner of choice. By bringing new products to our service with features such as eligibility checking and guaranteed rates, we’re championing transparency. And together this shows our dedication to responsible growth.
“TotallyMoney is on a mission to help everyone move their finances forward. And by introducing new products to our service while utilising additional data sources for credit decisioning, we’re able to offer TotallyMoney customers even more options. Not only this but we are also able to provide some customers who might not be seeing any offers a new and affordable form of credit, to help them move forward and achieve their financial goals.”
Dr. Michelle He, Co-Founder, and COO of Fintern,
“We’re extremely excited to be partnering with TotallyMoney. When we first spoke, it was clear that we both share a mission to expand access to low-cost personal finance and improve the financial lives of millions across the UK. This partnership is a great step in the right direction.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eltropy to Host Webinar on How CFIs Can Set Themselves Up for Success with ChatGPT Read more
- Profile Software Offers Digital and Core Banking as SaaS on AWS Read more
- Truist to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference Read more
- RIBBIT Acquires ValidiFI, Bolstering Data, Products and Market Presence Read more
- BridgeFT Named a Finalist in Three Categories in the 2023 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Read more