The 10th Annual Middle East Banking Innovation Summit Returns
Within the constantly evolving digital landscape, the banking industry has been well placed to reap the benefits of exciting innovations and emerging technologies. This has led to more streamlined and efficient operations, cutting-edge marketing techniques, and well-structured banking ecosystems being employed within the sector. Expotrade Global is excited to announce that the Annual Middle East Banking Innovation Summit is returning for its 10th year on the 1st and 2nd of March 2021 at the impressive Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre. Showcasing the latest advancements in fintech with a particular focus on the UAE, the Summit will provide two full days of in-person and virtual presentations from top digital experts and banking industry professionals as well as exclusive networking and business opportunities.
The program agenda will cover a range of areas including customer acquisition, best data management practices for innovation, transforming banking touchpoints to revitalize corporate and retail experiences, the role of the CIO in today’s ever-changing banking environment, banks building data governance frameworks, and policies amongst many others.
Some of the insightful topics delegates can expect to learn about include:
- Unveiling the New Face of Banking, presented by Carole Elias, Business Development Officer at ProgressSoft.
- Data Governance & Analytics: Why Data Monetization is More than Just a Revenue Stream, presented by Sid Bhatia, Regional Vice President for Middle East and Turkey at Dataiku.
- The Next 5 Years for Digital Banking, presented by Ahmed Khidhir, Business Development Manager/Digital Banking Solutions at Temeno Digital Sales: Supercharge your share of Wallet, jointly presented by Matthijs Eijpe, Regional Vice President EMEA at Backbase & Yaser Alsharifi, Chief Strategy Officer at National Bank of Bahrain.
- Open Banking: Developing New Collaborative Business Models, presented by Sumanta Roy, VP & Head of Middle East, Africa, Mediterranean at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS).
As well as this, over the two days delegates will hear from the following esteemed professionals:
• Yuri Misnik, Group Chief Technology Officer at First Abu Dhabi Bank
• Philip King, Global Head of Retail Banking at ADIB
• Paolo Barbesino, SVP, Head of Multichannel Banking at Emirates NBD
• Sudhakar Nibhanupudi, Chief Data Officer at National Bank of Kuwait
• Sidhant Sachdev, Senior Vice President at Tanla Digital
• Noman Rasheed, Head of Information Technology at Dubai Islamic Bank
• Dr. Joseph George, Head – Information Systems & Technology at National Bank of Fujairah PJSC
• Ghinwa Baradhi, Chief Information Officer MENAT at HSBC Bank Middle East
• Mamoun Alhomssey, Chief Information Officer at ADIB
• Naveed Minhas, Banking Expert
• Prashant Menon, SVP – Head of Marketing & Customer Analytics at First Abu Dhabi Bank
• Yaser Alsharifi, Chief Strategy Officer at National Bank of Bahrain
With banking leaders, fintech experts, and senior financial services executives in attendance, the MEBIS Summit is the undisputed market leader in banking technology events within the MENA region. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to attend the 10th Annual Middle East Banking Innovation Summit and discover how the expectations of Middle Eastern banking customers are being currently met, how the region is performing in a global context and how to harness the benefits of the latest fintech advancements. The Middle East Banking Innovation Summit is an in-person event, with hygiene and social distancing measures strongly enforced in accordance with DHA guidelines.
Companies In This Post
- Eltropy to Host Webinar on How CFIs Can Set Themselves Up for Success with ChatGPT Read more
- Profile Software Offers Digital and Core Banking as SaaS on AWS Read more
- Truist to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference Read more
- RIBBIT Acquires ValidiFI, Bolstering Data, Products and Market Presence Read more
- BridgeFT Named a Finalist in Three Categories in the 2023 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Read more
- Ahmed Khidhir
- Annual Middle East Banking Innovation Summit
- Carole Elias
- Digital Business Services
- Expotrade Global
- HSBC Bank Middle East Limited
- HSBC Ventures
- Matthijs Eijpe
- MEBIS Summit
- National Bank of Bahrain
- Sid Bhatia
- Sumanta Roy
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Temeno Digital Sales
- Yaser Alsharifi