Swansea City unveil Mercuryo as club partner
Swansea City is pleased to unveil Mercuryo as the club’s first official cryptocurrency partner.
Mercuryo.io is a European cryptocurrency payment processing provider, with over 350,000 users and more than crypto projects in its portfolio. In two years, the company has become one of the leading crypto-fiat gateways in Europe, offering both B2B and B2C services including cryptocurrency cards, multicurrency crypto wallets, business widgets, and crypto acquiring.
Mercuryo are an energetic and goal-driven team, who aim to bring innovation to the world of football, and share in the enthusiasm and sense of purpose of the Swansea City players and fans.
“This is an exciting opportunity for Mercuriyo.io to contribute to a shared goal of cryptocurrency adoption,” said Mercuryo.io co-founder and CBDO, Petr Kozyakov.
“Our partnership with Swansea City rests upon similar values – determination, teamwork, and performance – and signifies the union of sports and technology.
“The journey starts on a football field and goes beyond it driven by the alliance of two passionate communities: football fans and cryptocurrency enthusiasts.“
Swansea City’s head of commercial, Rebecca Edwards-Symmons, added: “We are looking forward to working with Mercuryo.io and welcome them into our Club Partnership portfolio for this current season. We are thrilled that Mercuryo.io chose to work with us for the 2020-21 season.”
- Chris Baker Named Chief Strategic Officer at POSaBIT Read more
- Fintech Job Cuts: An Analysis of the Impact on the Industry Read more
- Wolters Kluwer’s CCH® Tagetik expert solution recognized by Nucleus Research Read more
- Court of Appeal Rules in First Case Over Developers’ Duty of Care to Crypto Asset Owners Read more
- Vancity’s Visa credit cards are counting carbon footprints with ecolytiq Read more