Starling Bank to launch its first Fixed Saver product offering 3.25%
Starling Bank is today rolling out its first savings product offering a guaranteed return of 3.25% over one year on balances of £2,000 or more. The new Starling 1-Year Fixed Saver is built seamlessly into the Starling app for maximum visibility and control.
Starling personal current account customers can set up a 1-Year Fixed Saver within the Spaces section of the app in a matter of minutes. Funds can be transferred immediately from their main account balance to the savings space and cannot be accessed for one year.
When setting up a 1-Year Fixed Saver, customers will be able to see how much interest they will accrue on their savings over the full 12 months. They can also set up multiple 1-Year Fixed Savers at once.
Anne Boden, Chief Executive of Starling Bank, said: “Starling customers can start saving instantly and receive guaranteed returns with our introductory 1-Year Fixed Saver while getting a full picture of their personal finances all in one app.”
Starling Fixed Saver will be rolled out from 15 December 2022.
Companies In This Post
- Barclays UK Appoints Inderjit Bassi As Chief Marketing Officer Read more
- PPRO adds popular Swiss payment app TWINT to its payment method portfolio Read more
- Transfer Galaxy and Intergiro Forge Alliance to Reshape Global Remittances Read more
- Flutterwave Secures 13 New Money Transmission Licenses in the U.S. and Services 29 States with its Send App Remittance Solution for Consumers and Enterprises Read more
- New survey: 76% of top financial services firms are envisaging or already using AI or machine learning Read more