Starling Bank launches new 1-Year Fixed Saver for business customers offering 2.5%
Starling Bank is rolling out its first savings product for small businesses offering a competitive fixed interest rate of 2.5% over one year on balances of £2,000 or more.
The new 1-Year Business Fixed Saver is built seamlessly into the app. Account holders can transfer funds immediately in-app or using Starling Online Banking from their primary business account to a dedicated savings space.
Funds deposited in the Business Fixed Saver will not be accessible for one year. Interest accrued will be paid at the end of the full 12 months, and customers will be able to see the final value at maturity. Businesses will be able to open multiple Fixed Savers to make the most of their savings.
Anne Boden, Chief Executive of Starling Bank, said: “We launched our first savings product for personal customers just over a month ago, now it’s time to reward our business account holders with guaranteed returns, especially in this period of economic uncertainty.”
Starling’s 1-Year Business Fixed Saver for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) is available from today.
Companies In This Post
- Barclays UK Appoints Inderjit Bassi As Chief Marketing Officer Read more
- PPRO adds popular Swiss payment app TWINT to its payment method portfolio Read more
- Transfer Galaxy and Intergiro Forge Alliance to Reshape Global Remittances Read more
- Flutterwave Secures 13 New Money Transmission Licenses in the U.S. and Services 29 States with its Send App Remittance Solution for Consumers and Enterprises Read more
- New survey: 76% of top financial services firms are envisaging or already using AI or machine learning Read more