Revolut Taps Salesforce to Accelerate Growth
Revolut Business launched in 2017 to provide companies with multi-currency exchange services, merchant acquiring, and corporate debit cards to give them full control over their finances. It is now helping more than 500,000 customers spend less time on administrative tasks and more time focused on what’s important – their business.
Revolut will use Salesforce technology including Sales Cloud, High-Velocity Sales, Sales Cloud Einstein, Sales Enablement, and Marketing Cloud Engagement, to optimize Revolut Business operations. Revolut is already harnessing the power of Slack to connect its teams, tools, customers and partners and unlock greater collaboration in a work-from-anywhere world. Together, these technologies will allow the company to streamline processes and grow their sales organization. In addition, Revolut aims to hire 2,800 new sales agents in the next year and will employ Sales Enablement, Salesforce’s digital skilling platform, to provide enablement materials and allow new agents to onboard quickly with training resources.
Matthew Acton Davis, Global Head of Sales at Revolut said, “Our partnership with Salesforce and the suite of tools at our disposal helps us to grow the sales organization in an efficient and scalable way as well as deliver the best possible product for our customers, saving money and time for their businesses.”
“We’re proud to work with global financial superapp Revolut to deliver a complete growth platform to support the new world of sales” said Ryan Joyce Head of FinTech at Salesforce UK. “As teams blend virtual interactions with face-to-face meetings, processes need to be reimagined to be more efficient, and with Salesforce technology, Revolut will be well placed to continue their ambitious expansion plans.”
- Marble launches a full in-app pet insurance marketplace Read more
- TOMRA Partners with Shift4 to Provide Digital ‘Tap-on-Card’ Money-Back Capabilities on Reverse Vending Machines for Reuse Read more
- HitPay Introduces Payout APIs — Supports FAST, RTGS, InstaPay, and PESONet Disbursements Read more
- New street imaging product could revolutionise insurance | FF News at ITC Vegas 2023 Read more
- FinTech Wales releases Fintech in Wales 2022/23 Annual Report Read more