Paytently: Experienced industry leaders launch exciting new payment platform
Payments are about to get a whole lot smarter, simpler, and more secure, thanks to Paytently – an innovative payment orchestration platform launched by a powerhouse team of industry pros from Merill Lynch, Checkout.com, Trustly, and TrueLayer.
Brought to life by seasoned experts Samuel Barrett (CEO), Laurent Reysbosch (COO), Nick Tucker (CRO), and Philip Smith (CTO). Paytently is set to optimise the way businesses process transactions. Boasting a single API that intelligently routes payments to acquiring banks or alternative methods, this platform combines more than 50 years of experience, a focus on customer relationships and modern architecture to deliver a genuinely unique solution.
With AI and machine learning at its core, Paytently offers users the advantage of smarter transaction routing, alongside robust business protection through its risk management engine, and seamless internal payment connectivity for consumers.
Samuel Barrett, Paytently CEO, said: “We couldn’t be more excited to launch Paytently, a solution that not only stands out in the crowd but takes the hassle out of payments. Our seasoned team knows the ins and outs of the industry’s needs and we are fully committed to ensuring this cutting-edge platform is a perfect fit.
“Choosing Paytently means partnering with a team that delivers exceptional quality, service, and transparency in all aspects of our relationships. We believe in setting the gold standard in account management, and our clients are our top priority. It’s time to propel the world of payments into a new, exciting era – and we’re more than ready to take the lead.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- MPowered Mortgages Launches New Features to Automate Mortgage Application Process Further Read more
- Artificial Intelligence to take centre stage at the Singapore FinTech Festival 2023 Read more
- First Digital Group is Propelling Digital Asset Innovation With the Launch of Its New Stablecoin FDUSD, Bridging Stability With Innovation to Revolutionise the Existing Global Financial Landscape Read more
- Robert Burr On The Relationship Between Swiss Re and iptiQ Read more
- Crypto.com Obtains Major Payment Institution Licence from Monetary Authority of Singapore Read more