Wavpay Introduces Its Omni Channel Wallet, an Innovative Payment Programme Designed to Support Businesses Embracing Digital Transformation
In conjunction with the Selangor International Business Summit 2023 (SIBS2023) initiated by the Selangor State Government, Wavpay is thrilled to announce the introduction of an innovative payment programme designed to support businesses embracing digital transformation.
This programme leverages Wavpay’s existing e-Wallet that enables the programme partners to have their own App including an e-Wallet feature to facilitate transactions and engagement with their targeted users. Known as the Omni Channel Wallet Programme, the introduction marks a significant step forward in facilitating seamless digital interactions for both businesses and users.
In today’s rapidly evolving digital landscape, Super Apps have become an increasingly popular option for digital transformation efforts. The imperative to stay relevant and competitive has driven a wave of Mobile Apps development across various industries, leading to the emergence of Loyalty Apps and Super Apps that aims to enhance user engagement.
Wavpay’s Omni Channel Wallet Programme aims to revolutionise the trend by enabling Apps to seamlessly integrate financial management and payment features. This integration not only enhances engagement between businesses and their users but also delivers additional value and convenience for its users.
Wavpay’s commitment to streamlining financial activities is delivered through the Wavpay Omni Channel Wallet Programme, which possesses the capability to seamlessly integrate across various platforms. This integration enables users to enjoy a unified, digital, and cashless experience. Additionally, the launch of this programme signifies the first milestone on the Wavpay Mega App roadmap.
Brahma Shakthi, Chief Executive Officer of Wavpay said “In a market filled with e-Wallet options, Wavpay stands out among the rest through its commitment to innovation and solutions catered to its users. With the introduction of Wavpay’s Omni Channel Wallet Programme, we are taking a significant step in redefining the digital financial landscape to be more inclusive.”
He added “We are proud to be at the forefront of change, offering secure and efficient financial services and this feature introduction is a beginning to our journey of promoting digitalisation in transaction within our community.”
With the introduction of the Omni Channel Wallet, some of the key features include:
- Multi-Platform Integration: The Omni Channel Wallet unifies financial activities and payments across multiple platforms, ensuring a consistent and convenient user experience while offering consolidated financial management across all platforms.
- Secure and Encrypted Transactions: Robust security measures, including encryption and multi-factor authentication to ensure the safety of every transaction.
- Seamless User Experience: Users can effortlessly manage their funds, review transaction histories and make real time payments, enhancing their overall financial management experience. Furthermore, through partnerships with various business entities, users can access a wide range of services within a consolidated environment.
- Personalised User Engagement: The Omni Channel Wallet empowers businesses to engage with users on a deeper level by leveraging Wavpay’s ecosystem. Through the integration of services, the Omni Channel Wallet has the capability to implement tailored promotions and benefits targeting individual users.
Additionally, in a significant move in promoting cashless transactions to a more inclusive community, Wavpay has inked its first collaborative agreement with Mydin Mohamed Holdings Berhad (“Mydin”) to embed the Wavpay Omni Channel Wallet feature into its app.
Datuk Wira (Dr) Hj Ameer Ali Mydin, Managing Director of Mydin Mohamed Holdings Berhad (Mydin) said We are delighted to announce our partnership with Wavpay, a step we believe aligns with our commitment to promote further cashless transaction amongst our customers. This collaboration with Wavpay signifies our first step into leading and providing solutions that prioritises the convenience of our customer.”
The collaboration is the first of many exciting collaborations and initiatives Wavpay has in its pipeline as it works towards shaping a more digital, connected and efficient financial transaction future for the community.
Companies In This Post
- Barclays UK Appoints Inderjit Bassi As Chief Marketing Officer Read more
- PPRO adds popular Swiss payment app TWINT to its payment method portfolio Read more
- Transfer Galaxy and Intergiro Forge Alliance to Reshape Global Remittances Read more
- Flutterwave Secures 13 New Money Transmission Licenses in the U.S. and Services 29 States with its Send App Remittance Solution for Consumers and Enterprises Read more
- New survey: 76% of top financial services firms are envisaging or already using AI or machine learning Read more