Payoneer and Airbnb Expand Long-Term Relationship to Allow Hosts in Additional Countries to Get Paid in Local Currency
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO), the financial technology company empowering the world’s small and medium-sized businesses to transact, do business, and grow globally, has extended and expanded its strategic partnership with Airbnb. Payoneer is a preferred payment provider for Airbnb across multiple countries, enabling Hosts to get paid quickly and locally.
Payoneer’s platform connects businesses around the world through a scaled infrastructure and a global, resilient network of bank partners. This not only allows Airbnb Hosts in such locations to get paid locally but also to access and spend funds in a variety of ways, among other benefits.
Payoneer offers a range of financial services including global payouts in over 190 countries and territories and access to a Payoneer Account to view and manage transactions, including payments, point-of-sale purchases, and withdrawals. This includes loading funds received directly onto their Payoneer Commercial Mastercard, a corporate debit card that supports cash flow management, expense tracking, offers rewards, and more.
“As payment provider for Airbnb, our decade-long collaboration highlights the value of Payoneer’s unparalleled global reach and our ability to connect people at scale through one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing travel marketplaces,” said Ya Wen, SVP of Americas at Payoneer.
“Payoneer has been a flexible and responsive provider supporting us with a resilient platform, expansive infrastructure, and extensive capabilities in emerging markets where we see high-growth opportunities,” said Sunny Walia, Head of Payments Partnerships and Economics Airbnb.
Companies In This Post
- ING Americas makes key leadership appointments in its Sectors and Capital Markets and Advisory Teams Read more
- Nottingham Building Society enhances broker support with increased procuration fee and new residential products Read more
- Shift4 Partners with Give Lively to Offer Powerful Fundraising Solution to Nonprofits Read more
- SmartStream appoints Akber Jaffer as Chief Executive Officer Read more
- Check out the Rockstar Speakers joining the 5th edition of The Fintech Talents Festival Read more