EMVCo Announces New Director of Engagement and Operations
Global technical body EMVCo has announced the appointment of Oliver Manahan as Director of Engagement and Operations.
Oliver comes to the role with extensive payments expertise, joining from Infineon Technologies where he was responsible for business development in North America. Prior to Infineon, Oliver held senior positions at Mastercard and Visa focused on delivering EMV® Chip and Contactless solutions.
As EMVCo Director of Engagement and Operations, Oliver will oversee day-to-day business operations and lead EMVCo’s engagement and collaboration strategy. This is key to its proven model for creating, evolving and promoting globally adopted specifications that support innovation and address marketplace needs.
Oliver will play a key role in optimising relationships with EMVCo Associates and Subscribers, which span merchants, issuers, acquirers, payment networks, financial institutions, manufacturers, technology providers and testing laboratories. He will also support EMVCo’s engagement with industry bodies, regulators and other key external stakeholders.
Alisa Ellis, EMVCo Executive Committee Chair, said: “I would like to welcome Oliver to EMVCo. We look forward to working with him as part of our active engagement and collaboration with stakeholders across the payments ecosystem, supporting the delivery of reliable and convenient payments for businesses and consumers around the world.”
Companies In This Post
- Vertical Insure Raises New Capital to Help Vertical Software Platforms Drive Revenue Through Embedded Insurance Read more
- TSB Partners With NoteMachine to Deliver Local Banking Services Read more
- Borderless Super Wallet – Cenoa – Raises US$7 Million In Seed Funding Read more
- Broadridge Leverages Point Focal on Alternative Data Insights Read more
- Conferma Pay Announces Appointment of Jason Lalor as Chief Executive Officer Read more