Paysend Signs Partnership Deal with TelevisaUnivision, Bringing Money Transfers to 60 Million Hispanic Americans
Paysend, the global card-to-card payments platform, has announced a new multi-year partnership with the world’s leading Spanish-language content and media company, TelevisaUnivision.
As part of the partnership, TelevisaUnivision will become a shareholder in Paysend and will help the brand scale its presence with U.S. Hispanics and Latinos globally by leveraging TelevisaUnivision’s massive reach and media assets.
For TelevisaUnivision, this partnership reinforces its commitment to empowering its audience with the tools they need to stay connected to their families and communities, no matter where they are.
The U.S./LATAM corridor is a top priority for Paysend, serving the 62M Hispanic population based in the U.S., representing 20% of the overall population.
Currently, a significant population in Latin America is unbanked, but still rely on money being sent from family members that have migrated to the U.S. Without a bank account, they have little option but to use expensive, time-consuming, and unsafe methods to send and receive remittances.
Paysend’s commitment to financial inclusion now brings a safe and rapid alternative through its affordable card-to-card offering. With this partnership, TelevisaUnivision joins Paysend’s mission to make money transfers simple and accessible to everyone.
The partnership will allow Paysend to expand its global reach and further develop its technology, making it easier for users in the U.S. to send money to families and businesses in Latin America.
Companies In This Post
- Eltropy to Host Webinar on How CFIs Can Set Themselves Up for Success with ChatGPT Read more
- Profile Software Offers Digital and Core Banking as SaaS on AWS Read more
- Truist to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference Read more
- RIBBIT Acquires ValidiFI, Bolstering Data, Products and Market Presence Read more
- BridgeFT Named a Finalist in Three Categories in the 2023 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Read more