NatWest builds upon their API suite to connect customers’ treasury operations
NatWest has launched three new APIs to support corporate, commercial, and institutional customers demand for seamless real time payments and automated reconciliation needs, including BACs payments.
The launch adds to the Indirect Access Payments suite of APIs (Application Programming Interface) which are widely used by Natwest Agency Banks and Indirect Payment Service Providers to process secure bank-grade and non-bank grade domestic payments, worth billions in value, quickly and easily, plus get real-time status information on those payments.
For commercial and corporate treasury teams, NatWest is supporting the increasing demand for real-time payments and processing with the addition of three new APIs in the bank’s host-to-host solution, Bankline Direct, complementing those already available for financial institution customers.
Bankline Direct integrates with customers Treasury Management Systems (TMS) or Enterprise Resource Systems (ERP) and is used for payments and reconciliation activities.
The power of NatWest Bankline Direct APIs lies in their ability to directly connect the Bank with different systems allowing for the secure transmission and processing of payment data in real or near-real time. The APIs use industry-standard security and ISO20022 formats allowing customers to make secure payments.
Jonathan Hall, Head of Digital at NatWest said: “Our newest APIs use the latest technologies to support our customers’ needs. The result is a seamless and secure transition to real-time payments in the digital, always-on economy. As we continue to innovate, our API products will allow our customers to improve their interaction with us and receive essential data more quickly.”
The three new APIs developed for corporate and commercial customers in direct response to customer feedback include:
- Make a Payment – customers can directly initiate a CHAPS, Faster Payments and international transfers and receive near real time payment status notifications
- Account reconciliation – pull and schedule reports to enable treasury teams to directly access information seamlessly and optimise the power of their data
- Autopay Direct Bacs API – launch of a new product, aimed at large corporate customers to allow for Bacs payments to be submitted unattended and seamlessly
For further information please go to the Bank of APIs portal at www.bankofapis.com/products/bankline-direct
Companies In This Post
- Avelacom Expands in Asia Pacific Read more
- GlossAi Raises $8 Million Seed Round to Accelerate Adoption of its Generative V-Ai Platform for Content Generation at Scale Read more
- Vertical Insure Raises New Capital to Help Vertical Software Platforms Drive Revenue Through Embedded Insurance Read more
- TSB Partners With NoteMachine to Deliver Local Banking Services Read more
- Borderless Super Wallet – Cenoa – Raises US$7 Million In Seed Funding Read more