Mobiquity: Are your customers satisfied with your digital channels?
Unsurprisingly, banking apps are the most used mobile app after social media and weather apps. Mobile banking usage has skyrocketed as more consumers experience the benefits of greater convenience, speed, and financial insights driven by new app features and upgrades. Therefore, mobile apps enable banks to build engaging relationships with their customers.
But an important question remains – are banks still listening to their customers?
- Women Hit Hardest as Cost-Of-Living Crisis Disrupts Financial Planning Read more
- Lloyds Banking Group opens applications for Launch Innovation programme to discover potential FinTech partners Read more
- Multiplier integrates Wise Platform to enable faster client payouts Read more
- Scharf Investments Global Equity Strategy Awarded Mandate from a Key Nordic Pension Fund Read more
- Askari Bank partners with BPC for next-generation Credit Card and Enterprise Fraud Management System Read more