MiX Telematics Partners with UK Fleet Insurance Company, Humn
MiX Telematics, a leading global SaaS provider of connected fleet management solutions, has partnered with Humn, the commercial motor insurance company. The partnership in the United Kingdom offers additional value to both organisations’ existing and potential new customers via the integration between MiX Telematics’ connected vehicle telematics platform and Humn’s pay-as-you-drive insurance solution, optimising fleet activity visibility and insurance costs.
“At Humn we empower our customers to take control of their premiums. Partnering with MiX Telematics allows us to deliver more value to all our customers by adding additional protection and visibility for fleet managers, to ensure they have access to the most cost-efficient insurance policies available” says James Cowen, CCO at Humn.
“We are excited to be partnering with Humn. They are a very dynamic fleet insurance provider who are aligned with the MiX Telematics approach, and I am delighted that we are able to add even further value to our fleet management solutions through the integration with Humn’s innovative fleet-focused insurance product,” says Richard Adams, Sales Director at MiX Telematics Europe.
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more