Liberty Mutual Insurance Appoints Kevin Smith President of Global Risk Solutions North America
Liberty Mutual Insurance today announced the appointment of Kevin Smith as President of Global Risk Solutions (GRS) North America. Reporting to GRS President Neeti Bhalla Johnson, Smith will be accountable for delivering GRS North America’s financial and operational performance which includes commercial and specialty businesses in the US, Canada and Bermuda and operates across Major Accounts, Middle Market and Specialty segments.
Smith has over 30 years of experience across property, casualty and specialty insurance, most recently as President and Chief Operating Officer of CNA’s specialty business. Previously he held leadership roles in underwriting, marketing and field operations at Chubb North America.
“Kevin’s extensive background and leadership skills uniquely qualify him to accelerate our transformation to deliver consistent underwriting profitability and leverage the full global capabilities of Liberty Mutual to solve our clients’ and broker partners’ risk needs across North America,” said Bhalla Johnson. “I am incredibly excited to partner with Kevin and the rest of the GRS leadership team as we continue to make excellent progress to execute our strategy.”
Smith is the fourth leadership appointment by Bhalla Johnson since she became GRS President in June 2021. Earlier this year, she appointed Matthew Moore as GRS President of Underwriting, Susanne Figueredo Cook as GRS Chief Operating Officer, and Phil Hobbs as Liberty Specialty Markets President.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- J.P. Morgan to provide account validation services to the U.S. Government Read more
- MindBridge Expands Financial Risk Discovery Platform Read more
- eMoney Advisor Introduces Multi-View in Decision Center, Improving Advisors’ Ability to Collaboratively Plan with Clients Through Personalized Dashboards Read more
- XXImo Becomes a Visa Principal Member, Strengthening Its Position as a Leading European Mobility Platform Read more
- Chubb and SentinelOne® Partner to Enhance Cyber Risk Management Read more