FintechOS Partners with Huddl Team to Deliver Innovative Technology Solutions for UK Building Societies
FintechOS, the global leader in high-productivity fintech infrastructure for the financial services and retail industries, has today announced a partnership with Huddl Team. The collaboration with the programme and project management consultancy will help provide innovative technology solutions to building societies within the UK financial services sector.
A report by the Building Society Association revealed how 67% of building societies identify digital transformation as the primary challenge to the sector over the next 5 years. To ease this challenge, FintechOS and Huddl Team will work together to support them in digitizing their decision in principle (DIP) processes, leveraging Huddl Team’s domain knowledge and the FintechOS no-code/low code platform.
By partnering with Huddl and FintechOS, customers will be able to get to market fast with pre-built solutions that work with their existing infrastructure. FintechOS can also support customers to digitalize onboarding and origination processes end-to-end, to increase customer satisfaction and cost-effectiveness. This partnership is another addition to FintechOS’ flourishing global partnership ecosystem programme.
Jonathan Abbott, CEO and Founder, Huddl Team said,“We are excited to announce our partnership with FintechOS. We believe the combination of Huddl Team’s deep industry knowledge and delivery expertise, together with the FintechOS infrastructure, will enable us to bring the first of many compelling products to market, helping clients to transform their business in a safe, transparent and efficient manner.”
Iain Chidgey, Chief Revenue Officer, FintechOS added, “With experience in helping financial services institutions build digital products, FintechOS is well placed to support Huddl Team change the game for customers. With their proven track record in transformation projects and our high productivity fintech infrastructure, this partnership can create special digital solutions that make the UK financial services industry, better.”
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more