Zodia Markets Appoints Paul Howard as Head of Sales
Zodia Markets, the Standard Chartered backed digital asset exchange and brokerage, announces that it has appointed Paul Howard as Head of Sales. In this role, Paul will be responsible for developing and deepening relationships among Zodia Markets’ target of institutional clients. Paul will report directly into Michael Walsh, CEO Ireland and Head of Distribution.
Paul has over fifteen years’ institutional experience in algorithmic sales and trading at Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs in Asia and Europe. He joins from digital asset lender BlockFi International where he led the institutional sales team in Asia to develop relationships across both crypto and traditional finance clients.
Paul commented: “I am very pleased to be joining what is a truly innovative and experienced team at Zodia Markets at such an exciting period for the company. I look forward to bringing my experience to bear in the new role and in helping establish Zodia Markets as the most trusted institutional trading partner for digital assets.”
Usman Ahmad, CEO of Zodia Markets, said: “We’re delighted to have Paul join our growing team as we look to capitalise on the opportunities being presented amidst an uncertain market backdrop, as clients seek to trade with stable and well-governed businesses such as Zodia Markets. Paul’s extensive experience in trading and sales, combined with his knowledge of digital assets, will bring great value to the business.”
Companies In This Post
- A Falling King Dollar Signals a Reprieve for Emerging Markets Commentary From Crown Agents Bank Read more
- Uome Launches New Point of Sale Feature That Comes With a Cost of Living Incentive Changing the Game for Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs Read more
- Brush Claims Unveils New Brand Identity to Support Strategic Transformation and Advanced Executive Growth Read more
- Mike McGovern on the Trends in Financial Institutions Read more
- Roland Brandli on Adapting to the Recent Changes in Payments Read more